Morrowind released in 2002 and it’s never looked better! Here we modded the game WITHOUT Morrowind Overhaul 3.0 and got Rebirth with grass and so much more. Graphics mods have come a long way and even though this isn’t a game that can be next-gen it can still be surprisingly beautiful. Let’s play some of the fan remastered version and enjoy some classic gameplay once again. Support the channel by buying the game using this referral link: https://www.humblebundle.com/store/the-elder-scrolls-iii-morrowind-game-of-the-year-edition?partner=gamerzakh&charity=1179 OR by buying it on our new Nexus store: https://www.nexus.gg/gamerzakh/the-elder-scrolls-iii-morrowind-goty-edition
0:00 | Intro
2:08 | Beginning & Character Creation
12:04 | Seyda Neen
43:14 | Addamasartus
54:35 | Travelling & Pelagiad
1:12:30 | Balmora
1:22:10 | Side Questing for Fighters Guild
2:22:41 | Side Questing for Mages Guild
3:49:40 | Main Quest for the Dwemer Puzzle Box
3:56:28 | Outro
The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind on GOG
#TheElderScrolls #Morrowind on Steam
For more old games revived, check out this playlist: https://gamerzakh.com/202X
In #202X is a series where I check out an old game that has been brought back to life in a recent year. Remastered, modded, or overhauled. This is the past revived and made playable for today’s gamers.
The graphics mod guide I used as a base BUT made some notable changes:
– When available, pick the version of mods compatible with Morrowind Rebirth
– Better Night Sky (I preferred this night sky mod compared to others)
– Apel’s Rain Replacer (Not necessary but rain seemed a bit hard to see for me)
– NO Per-pixel Lighting in MGE XE (Lights just seem to look better overall with this OFF)
– Morrowind Rebirth 5.2 (Install first to have other mods take priority, install last to have Rebirth take priority)
– Grass for Rebirth 5.2 (The latest version of this is what limits the Rebirth version you can use. IF there is a newer version of this grass then you can use a newer version of Rebirth)
– Skip Patch for Purists (Conflicts with Rebirth)
– Skip ALL Tree mods EXCEPT Vurt’s Bitter Coast trees which I prefer even though there are a few glitches (Most conflict with Rebirth that brings its own trees) You can skip all tree mods if you want
– Skip Graphic Herbalism (Conflicts with Rebirth)
► Follow me on Twitch to watch live!
Join the Community Discord!
Want to help support what I do? I have a Patreon!
You can also become a member on YouTube!
I remove ads as direct support grows, so your help allows me to make things better for everyone.
Humble Bundle Referral Link
T-shirts & Merch
» Website: https://gamerzakh.com/
» Facebook: https://gamerzakh.com/facebook
» Twitter: https://gamerzakh.com/twitter
» Instagram: https://gamerzakh.com/instagram
» LinkedIn: https://gamerzakh.com/linkedin
Spotify Gaming Faves
Subscribe for more and thanks for watching!